Can someone please explain the following unusual behavior associated
with the TargetingIdeaService?

1. With the get method, I can use the IdeaTextMatchesSearchParameter
and the "included" field. But adding the same keywords that were used
in the RelatedToKeywordSearchParameter to the "included" field
significantly increases the number of results returned. Shouldn't the
"included" field be a filter that actually reduces the number of
results?

2. The documentation says that paging is allowed with the get method
and the maximum page size is 800. However, in reality, only one page
is returned. Is there a way to get the rest of the results?

3. Paging actually works with getBulkKeywords with a page size of 500.
However, the RelatedToUrlSearchParameter must be provided when using
the getBulkKeywords method. Why? What does that really accomplish? Why
is it only required with the getBulkKeywords method and not with the
get method?

4. Assuming that we provide the RelatedToUrlSearchParameter to get
more results, we get another unusual behavior: the
RelatedToKeywordSearchParameter cannot be used with getBulkKeywords.
Why?

Based on all of the above, what combination of search methods and
parameters should we use to get the largest number of results?