Hi, I’m new to the AdWrods API, but I did my homework and went through
the tutorials and the usual solution to my problem (but no dice). :)

I’m trying to do the simplest thing from the ‘Quick SOAP+XML
Tutorial’; got my Auth token and am sending the below to the sandbox:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soap:Envelope
  xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
  xmlns="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201109";>
  <soap:Header>
    <RequestHeader>
      <authToken>...</authToken>
      <userAgent>curl-tutorial</userAgent>
      <developerToken>chast...@gmail.com++USD</developerToken>
      <clientEmail>client_1+chast...@gmail.com</clientEmail>
      <clientId>client_1+chast...@gmail.com</clientId>
    </RequestHeader>
  </soap:Header>
  <soap:Body>
    <mutate>
      <operations>
        <operator>ADD</operator>
        <operand>
          <name>Hello World! with cURL</name>
          <budget>
            <period>DAILY</period>
            <amount>
              <microAmount>1000000000</microAmount>
            </amount>
            <deliveryMethod>STANDARD</deliveryMethod>
          </budget>
          <biddingStrategy
            xmlns:cm="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201109";
            xsi:type="cm:ManualCPC"/>
        </operand>
      </operations>
    </mutate>
  </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

Unfortunately, regardless whether I set only the clientEmail,
clientId or both (as above), I get the ADD_OPERATION_NOT_PERMITTED.

The same happens with my Apps account of chast...@chastell.net.

Is there anything obvious that I’m missing?

— Piotr Szotkowski
--
You could wire up a dead rat to a DIMM socket and
the PC BIOS memory test would pass it just fine.