a) Try AddCrossClientReportDefinition.php - Make sure to add $selector-
>fields = array('AdNetworkType1', 'AdNetworkType2'... - one of those
two, and you'll get the information you need.

b) This costs something like $.125/day, right?  About $4/month?  It
will be much cheaper for your clients to query the server on your
database than to query the API everytime it needs a nugget of
information.  It will also be much faster.

c) You can use DownloadCrossClientReport.php and set a place on your
server for that file to download.  Then run another script to parse
that information.

Peruse the source of the two filenames listed above, and this will be
quite easy for you.