Hi,

Sandbox doesn't recognize the criteriaId that I want to target.  I'm using
Java client library, but another developer who is using .NET client library
has this problem as
well: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/adwords-api/VPhpb8Wp_2Y

Below is the soap request and response.

Request:

========

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
  <soapenv:Header>
    <ns1:RequestHeader
soapenv:actor="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/actor/next";
soapenv:mustUnderstand="0"
xmlns:ns1="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201109";>
      <ns1:authToken
xmlns:ns1="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201109";>******</ns1:authToken>
      <ns1:clientCustomerId>*********</ns1:clientCustomerId>
      <ns1:developerToken>********</ns1:developerToken>
      <ns1:userAgent>AdWords API Reseller Java Client Library - v8.3.1R1 -
null</ns1:userAgent>
      <ns1:validateOnly>false</ns1:validateOnly>
      <ns1:partialFailure>false</ns1:partialFailure>
    </ns1:RequestHeader>
  </soapenv:Header>
  <soapenv:Body>
    <mutate xmlns="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201109";>
      <operations>
        <operator>ADD</operator>
        <operand>
          <campaignId>445117</campaignId>
          <criterion xsi:type="ns2:Location"
xmlns:ns2="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201109";>
            <id>1013798</id>
          </criterion>
        </operand>
      </operations>
    </mutate>
  </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Response:

==========

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";>
  <soap:Header>
    <ResponseHeader
xmlns="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201109";>
      <requestId>0004b13df1ee34200a0d801000007c3b</requestId>
      <serviceName>CampaignCriterionService</serviceName>
      <methodName>mutate</methodName>
      <operations>1</operations>
      <responseTime>339</responseTime>
      <units>1</units>
    </ResponseHeader>
  </soap:Header>
  <soap:Body>
    <soap:Fault>
      <faultcode>soap:Server</faultcode>
      <faultstring>[CriterionError.INVALID_CRITERION_ID @
operations[0].operand.criterion; trigger:'1013798']</faultstring>
      <detail>
        <ApiExceptionFault
xmlns="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201109";>
          <message>[CriterionError.INVALID_CRITERION_ID @
operations[0].operand.criterion; trigger:'1013798']</message>

<ApplicationException.Type>ApiException</ApplicationException.Type>
          <errors xsi:type="CriterionError"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
            <fieldPath>operations[0].operand.criterion</fieldPath>
            <trigger>1013798</trigger>
            <errorString>CriterionError.INVALID_CRITERION_ID</errorString>
            <ApiError.Type>CriterionError</ApiError.Type>
            <reason>INVALID_CRITERION_ID</reason>
          </errors>
        </ApiExceptionFault>
      </detail>
    </soap:Fault>
  </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong. If this is a problem with
the sandbox, when will we expect this fix?

Thanks,
Kevin