Hi

First of all, a great work by Google API team. New version does look
better. As the subject says, I am migrating from v201101 to v201109, I
faced some issue.
I want to get the targeted Languages and Locations which I have set
for a particular campaign ID.

Old code:

TargetList[] targets =
campaignManager.getGoogle().getCampaignTargets(new long[]
{ campaigns[i].getId() });
                        for (TargetList target : targets)
                        {

                                if (target instanceof GeoTargetList)
                                {
                                        for (GeoTarget geoTarget :
((GeoTargetList) target).getTargets())
                                        {
                                                        countryCode =
((CountryTarget) geoTarget).getCountryCode();
                                        }
                                }
                        }

How do I do the same thing in new version? I have tried this, but I do
not know how to get countryCode now.

 // Get the CampaignTargetService.
                      CampaignTargetServiceInterface campaignTargetService =

user.getService(AdWordsService.V201109.CAMPAIGN_TARGET_SERVICE);

                      long campaignId = campaigns[i].getId();

                      // Create selector.
                      CampaignTargetSelector selector = new
CampaignTargetSelector();
                      selector.setCampaignIds(new long[] {campaignId});

                   // Get all campaign targets.
                      CampaignTargetPage page =
campaignTargetService.get(selector);

                      // Display campaign targets.
                      if (page.getEntries() != null) {
                        for (TargetList targetList : page.getEntries()) {
                                  System.out.println("Campaign target with
campaign id \""
+ targetList.getCampaignId()
                              + "\" and of type \"" +
targetList.getTargetListType()