Hi Jonas,
  I was able to find your request in the logs and see that all of the
results had zeros.  When I tested this using the python client library
(which I maintain), I saw the keyword mars cruise had zeros, but the other
two keywords had valid values (which I also saw in the UI).  When I took
your exact XML from the logs and ran against my own account, I saw the same
thing.  The TrafficEstimatorService does try to take past account
performance into account when estimating traffic - it's possible this
specific account has data in it that reduces the estimates the TES would
normally return.

Could you please test these keywords in the UI?  I did this by logging into
my production account at https://adwords.google.com, going to Tools and
Analysis -> Traffic Estimator.  I then put these keywords into the word or
phrase box:

mars cruise
"cheap cruise"
[cruise]
-moon walk

I then changed the max CPC to $1 and made sure that under Advanced Options
and Filters that the Location was set to United States and languages was
set to English.  Hit estimate and let's see if you also get all zeros.  If
so, it means the TrafficEstimatorService is taking into account your
account performance when returning estimates.  If not, then we have a
disconnect between the UI and the API that I would like to investigate
further.

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team