Let me ask this a different way.  I understand how you are currently
getting the data that does not seem to match the other places you are
getting the conversion data.  What I am asking is that, if you get the
data via the Keyword Performance Report, does that data match what you
are getting from the campaignservice, or does it match what you are
getting from the UI?  I would expect (and hope!) that it would match
what you are getting in the UI for the same date range.  I pull all of
my performance data via the reportingservice, and it matches what I
see in the UI (taking into account the adjustments that Google does
for click fraud, etc).

The other thing to consider is whether you have multiple conversions,
and are comparing the Sales conversion from one source with Total
Conversions from the other, and having them not match up because of
the non-Sales conversions.  But if you only have Sales conversions,
then thta would not be a factor.

So, try pulling a keyword performance report, look at the numbers, and
report back on what you find.

hope this helps,
-reed