Hi,

Is there a sample api that I can refer to for adding offline
conversions.

Basically, my use-case is that a user clicks on a google ad, and they
see a phone no. on the web page specially returned since it was a
google ad click. I do save the Cookie header value.

If the user makes a phone call, then for us its a conversion.

But, because its a disconnect from the user's web session( that is,
from the google ad click on the web browser ), how do I register a
conversion for the same.

I tried using Java HttpUrlConnection object to call the google ad
words coversion url, and the setting the Cookie header with the same
value that I saved from the web session, but that did not work,
possibly because of the disconnect between the web session and the
session from the HttpUrlConnection object, and also being different IP
addresses.

So, is there a sample api for my use-case?

Many thanks,
Ashish.