Hello,

it seems some changes were made recent days that fundamentally changed the
way zeroImpressions seem to be handled. Testing with our report definitions
of which some had zero impressions  previously I currently seem to be
entirely incapable to get any zeroImpression reports working at all.

As we are currently trying to adapt our structure reports for account
synchronization this is a bit problematic.

Neither this definition for campaigns:
<reportDefinition xmlns="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201109";>
    <selector>
        <fields>AccountDescriptiveName</fields>
        <fields>AdNetworkType1</fields>
        <fields>CampaignName</fields>
        <fields>CampaignId</fields>
        <fields>Status</fields>
        <fields>Amount</fields>
        <fields>Period</fields>
        <fields>BiddingStrategy</fields>
        <fields>Impressions</fields>
        <predicates>
          <field>Status</field>
          <operator>IN</operator>
          <values>ACTIVE</values>
          <values>DELETED</values>
          <values>PENDING</values>
        </predicates>
    </selector>
    <reportName>Campaign structure report</reportName>
    <reportType>CAMPAIGN_PERFORMANCE_REPORT</reportType>
    <dateRangeType>YESTERDAY</dateRangeType>
    <downloadFormat>CSV</downloadFormat>
    <includeZeroImpressions>true</includeZeroImpressions>
</reportDefinition>

nor this for keywords
<reportDefinition xmlns="https://adwords.google.com/api/adwords/cm/v201109";>
    <selector>
        <fields>Date</fields>
        <fields>AccountDescriptiveName</fields>
        <fields>CampaignName</fields>
        <fields>CampaignId</fields>
        <fields>AdGroupName</fields>
        <fields>AdGroupId</fields>
        <fields>KeywordText</fields>
        <fields>Id</fields>
        <fields>KeywordMatchType</fields>
        <fields>Status</fields>
        <fields>MaxCpc</fields>
        <fields>DestinationUrl</fields>
        <fields>AccountCurrencyCode</fields>
        <fields>Impressions</fields>
        <fields>Clicks</fields>
        <fields>Ctr</fields>
        <fields>Cost</fields>
        <fields>AveragePosition</fields>
    </selector>
  <reportName>Keyword Performance Report</reportName>
  <reportType>KEYWORDS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT</reportType>
  <dateRangeType>YESTERDAY</dateRangeType>
  <downloadFormat>CSV</downloadFormat>
  <includeZeroImpressions>true</includeZeroImpressions>
</reportDefinition>

seems to regard the includeZeroImpressions flag as worthwhile and from the
way it previously worked the default value should be "true" anyway. Do new
fields now prevent zero impression rows or has something else changed?

Thanks,

Holger