Hi Vincent,
  We're planning to push another release of the new library (which will
include jax-ws support for AdWords) sometime next week.  I'll post here
when we do.

Please note that we're still actively developing the new library and may
make breaking changes down the road.  We'll make sure to announce when we
are satisfied and ready to support production use (hopefully before the end
of this quarter).

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team