Hello,
our agency has multiple sub-MCCs (all linked to a 'master' MCC, where
the developer token resides), that correspond to different access
privileges for our account managers---e.g. account manager A has only
access to MCC A which contains his managed accounts, account manager B
accesses MCC B for his clients etc.
The point I am trying to wrap my head around right now is how to get a
list of all managed accounts belonging to a given account manager when
I only have his login credentials--i.e. no client or MCC ID. The way I
see it is that there is no way to instantiate an AdwordsClient (which
I would need to access ServicedAccountService) instance without
specifying a client ID---so I would have to prepare a mapping login
credentials -> client ID/MCC ID, which would be a bit tedious to
produce and maintain.
Sorry if this is obvious, but I don't see how to solve this at the
moment. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers,
Dorian