Hi all,

Can someone please explain the expected behaviour of get operations that
contain Selector.DateRange specified? I've been playing around with
CampaignService.get using a date range in which the account was not even
created and I still get all of my campaigns in the results.

<dateRange>
  <min>19750216</min>
  <max>19750216</max>
</dateRange>

The documentation for Selector.DateRange states:
dateRange
DateRangeWithinRange
DateRange<http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/docs/reference/latest/CampaignService.DateRange.html>Range

of dates for which you want to include data. If this value is omitted,
results for all dates are returned.This range must be contained within the
range [19700101, 20380101].

Therefore, I would expect that performing a get operation with a daterange
like the one above would give an empty result set. It seems like I am
getting the most recent results regardless of what daterange I use.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers,
Akil