Hi Alex,

You could use anonymous/anonymous as OAuth key/secret for testing purposes.
There is no need to register your website until you are ready to deploy
your solution. When you use this key/secret, Google OAuth page will warn
the user that you are not registered with Google, but other than that the
code will work for development purposes. The rest of the code seems fine to
me, the PHP library also has an OAuth example in case you need
clarification.

There's another reason why you could get an invalid token error, and that's
not OAuth related. AdWords API also requires a developer token, and this
token value is different for sandbox and production environments. For
sandbox, the token would be youremail++USD (e.g. john....@gmail.com++USD).

Hope this helps and answers all your questions. Let me know if you have
more questions.

Cheers,
Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords API Advisor.