We're getting these too - on what seems significantly more than 10% of
calls - more like 25% to 50% of calls in a batch that we do.    It's caused
major panic this morning until we figured out what was happening, and is
still causing havok in our processing right now.

I'm spending more time right now picking up the pieces from this and
reassuring people than I am finishing the migration to the new reports
system, which is kind of counter-productive.

I *really* wish they'd A) have given us *some* warning they were going to
do this and  B) given us a way (flag in the header or something) to say
"Yes, we know about the switchover so don't send us the warnings".   I'd
like to see them turn this off until they do both of these things.

It didn't help that I discovered this group is no longer accessible using
Safari -- I tried logging in to see what had happened and it kept telling
me I wasn't a member, and needed to join the group.   But then when I join,
it kept saying I was already a member - and still didn't present the
forum.   I had to fall back to using Firefox in a windows virtual machine
to see what was going on.