Hi,
  I was able to reproduce this in my account.  I believe that the cause is
the mobile operating system versions that have been specified in the
Campaign Settings for this campaign.  The API doesn't support these
settings yet, so when returning CampaignCriteria they get filtered out of
the results, but not out of the count.  Currently, there is no way to
obtain these criteria via the API.  We try to achieve feature parity
between API and UI, but due to differing release cycles it can't always
happen as soon as features are released.

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team