Thanks for the reply!

I'm currently using just the keywordId, which "seems" to be working for
now. I'm following the information under 'Report Fields Normalization'
on http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/docs/reportguide.html#normalization.

Someone told me that keywordId is not unique to a campaign and that
uniqueness is defined by an adgroupId/keywordId combination. It would be
great to get some clarification on this.

Thanks,
Mike