Hi,
I'm pulling an ad performance report to get not only the performance
information of the ads, but also information on the ads themselves.

I use the ReportService since it's free unlike the AdGroupAdService.
Yet, it looks as though the ReportService would only return data for
active ads (Status: ENABLED). The AdGroupAdService works exactly the
same way, if I don't specify any predicates. This seems to be the default
behaviour.
Using the AdGroupAdService though, I can still get information on
disabled ads, specifying a predicate like this:

$statusPredicate         = new Predicate('Status', 'IN', array('ENABLED',
'PAUSED', 'DISABLED'));
$selector->predicates  = array($statusPredicate);

This returns not only enabled ads but also paused and even disabled ones.

But when I use the ReportService, I still only get enabled ads, even though
I still specify a predicate like above.

Question: is it possible to retreive information on deleted ads using
an ad performance report (ReportService) ?

Any hinst are welcome.

Best,
Tom