Hello everyone,

I am creating a reporting application which downloads reports from
DoubleClick and Adwords. Earlier I had an issue with using both these into
one project, because of some conflicting libraries and certain
reportdefinition function. So, I was given a custom built for Adwords,
DoubleClick and Common by a gentleman in DFA team. This was all when I was
using the DFA v1_14 and Adwords version v201101. But now, support for both
these versions have been discontinued.

So, my question is, *now if I want to upgrade both these versions, do I
need a new custom build?* Also, now I when I run my application (after Feb
29 2011, end of Adwords v201101), I get the following error

*The SoapListenerExtension class is not loaded. The most possible cause for
this error is that you haven't registered
Google.Api.Ads.Common.Lib.SoapListenerExtension as a soap extension under
configuration/system.web/webServices/soapExtensionTypes in your your
App.config or Web.config. See the sample App.config for details on how to
register soap extensions.*

This is the
link<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/google-doubleclick-for-advertisers-api/vishal/google-doubleclick-for-advertisers-api/dps3GXGzPZc/FJEDHpdL_moJ>to
 my earlier message to DFA. Can anybody help answer my question and help
me out with the error?

Please ask if you have any questions. Thank you.

-Vishal Goradia