Hi,

Were currently trying to fetch disapproval reasons across accounts. We can
successfully pull down reports using AD_PERFORMANCE,
AD_EXTENSION_PERFORMANCE & KEYWORD_PERFORMANCE to get the ID's of the
disapproved objects by filtering on 'ApprovalStatus'. We could then take
those objects and look them up in the API to find their 'disapprovalReasons'
.

However the only one where we can actually lookup disapprovalReasons is the
Ad, all the others only provide the approvalStatus.

For Ads... AdGroupAdService::Ad disapprovalReasons

For Keywords...
AdGroupCriterionService::AdGroupCriterion::BiddableAdGroupCriterion
approvalStatus
For AdExtension (Keyword)... AdExtensionOverrideService::AdExtensionOverride
approvalStatus
For AdExtension
(Campaign)... CampaignAdExtensionService::CampaignAdExtension approvalStatus

Is there anyway to pull disapprovalReasons for the other objects at this
time?
Are they ever going to be available through reports rather than the service
API?

Many thanks guys