Hello,

We use the CampaignCriterionService to read the Location targets associated
with a campaign. Last night we received for the first time an unknown code
in the 9 million range; 9032621 to be exact. After looking in the AdWords
web interface, we where able to identify this new code as a postal code.
The problem is that we have no idea what 9032621 represents using the API.
I reviewed the system codes in the API documentation to see if these where
added but they where not. I tried calling the LocationService and
specifying the criterion id but that failed stating that "Location info not
available for 9032621". Back to the web interface: Of the many accounts we
manage, only one that we found has the option to target by postal code.

Why do some accounts have the ability to target zip codes while others do
not? Is this an upcoming feature?
When will the API properly document and support these location criterion?

Thanks,
Richard