Hi Sun,

I think that you really need to build a mock that periodically throws the
rate limit exception, then build your app to deal with the possibility that
it could happen at any time. I believe that Google doesn't actually publish
such limits because they depend on what the overall server load is at the
time you make your calls, and can vary widely depending on what other tools
are doing at the same time, which is hard to predict.

One thing you might want to look at is the
MutateJobService<http://code.google.com/apis/adwords/docs/reference/latest/MutateJobService.html>:

You can use it to upload large jobs in one batch, then the AdWords API will
process it asynchronously and your application can perform other tasks
while it's waiting for a response.

Regards,

Ewan