Hi David,

thanks for looking into this issue. I looked into RMF page again and the
links are all to the v201101 API. Since this is impossible to overlook for
someone like you I investigated further and found the solution: Google is
always redirecting me to the German page (what I don't want actually, very
annoying), and here the links are still the old ones, not updated like in
the English page of the RMF. Ok, this (at least for the original RMF in
English which can be hard to find) answers my question about v201109 API
compliance.

I wouldn't mind having the RMF in English only - but I guess if you
automatically redirect readers to a national page it's only fair to ask to
update the content in a very timely manner (same with the v201109 API
documentation, those redirects went to the old API instead and were
extremely annoying when I was working on the update - especially since the
German translation of the v201109 API docs (which I didn't really need)
took very long to appear).

"This Required Minimum Functionality list is updated approximately every
six months." is written in the English page too, so I'd still like to ask
if an update is imminent?

Best wishes
Alexander