Hi Ahmed, Alaghu Sundaram,

I maintain the .NET libraries, I'll try to answer your questions so that
other developers can also benefit from this in the future.

1. How do I use the .NET library?

Download the library from
http://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-dotnet/. Unzip the downloaded
distribution, take the assemblies from the lib folder and add reference to
your project. Copy the contents of  Examples\CSharp\App.config to your
App.config. Edit the settings, the App.config is well-documented. Refer to
the code examples to see how the library can be used. Ask any questions on
this forum. Also refer to the README in wiki.

2. Does it work with software x that is .NET compatible (sql server,
powershell, asp.net, winforms, excel in com interop, etc.)? I see only
Console examples?

Yes, they will work with any .NET compatible environment. Console examples
are given since they are the easiest to understand. If you face issues with
any particular environment, ask on this forum, and I'll help you out.

3. Where do I get a developer token from?

See https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/signingup for detailed
instructions.

4. When will my tokens get approved? Who do I mail to find out the status
and reasons for delay?

Please mail adwordsapi-tok...@google.com to get updates. Our team doesn't
do token approvals, but I can ping the team to find out updates about your
token approval if it is urgent or if you haven't heard from them in a long
time. Also make sure you monitor your inbox for mails from the team; the
team sends their replies to the email you provided as the contact email
when signing up for the API. You can edit this if required by logging into
your API MCC account and navigating to My Account->AdWords API Center.

5. How do I use the sandbox till the time my tokens get approved?

See  https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/sandbox for detailed
instructions. The summary is that you can use your google account/password
as email/password, email++USD as the developer token and API endpoint as
https://adwords-sandbox.google.com to use the sandbox. You need to
initialize the sandbox by running GetCampaigns.cs example, then get the
list of sandbox accounts by running GetAccountHierarchy.cs code example and
then use one of those sandbox accounts as ClientCustomerId key in your
App.config.

6. Why doesn't sandbox return actual values?

Sandbox is meant for testing and will return you test values only. If you
make calls to the production environment with the same code, you should get
real values.

7. But using the production environment demands my credit card, and I have
to pay for the API usage!

Yes, AdWords API is a paid API. See
http://support.google.com/adwordsapi/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=45045  for
details. For actual API cost, see
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/ratesheet. You cannot use
the production developer tokens until they are approved, and you have
activated the tokens by entering the billing details and accepting the
AdWords API Terms and conditions.

8. My tokens got rejected! Why?

https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/signingup discusses this in
some detail, but the most likely reason is that your application is somehow
not compatible with the AdWords API Terms and
Conditions<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/terms> (T&C)
as well as the Required Minimum
Functionality<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/requirements>
(RMF)
(if applicable). Make sure you read these and make sure your application
adheres to these before developing your application. Again, any questions
about these documents should be sent to adwordsapi-tok...@google.com.

9. Can the library do x with AdWords? Why isn't there an example for doing
x?

Refer to https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/ to see what the latest
version of the AdWords API can do. All our client libraries support the
latest version of the API. When in doubt, ask on the forum. If you feel
that there should be a code example that shows how to do x in AdWords, let
us know, and we will do so.

10. Where do I report issues? Can I provide patches/contribute to the
library?

Library-specific issues (e.g. Feature requests, memory leaks, other bugs,
etc.) should be reported at
http://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-dotnet/issues/list. If you have
a fix, you could explain / attach a fix on the issue thread itself, and
I'll integrate the fix into the next release. If you want to actively
contribute to the library, write a mail to anash.p.oom...@google.com, I'll
follow up with you.

API-specific issues (e.g. request for new columns in reports) should be
reported on this forum.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Anash. P. Oommen,