Hi,

I've never tried doing com interop with the AdWords API .NET library, but I
think you will have better chances of making it work if you were to write a
simple com-interop utility library in VB.NET/C# that uses the client
library to perform tasks and call that utility library from VBA. If you use
the library as such, I suspect you will have issues when VBA tries to call
overloaded constructors, methods, etc. VBA isn't as object-oriented as
VB.NET.

See http://jumbloid.blogspot.in/2009/12/making-net-dll-com-visible.html for
details on how to write a comvisible assembly.

Cheers,
Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords API Advisor.