Hi Chirag,

It's strange that the error is only appearing on specific server
environments. The next step in debugging this issue would be to take a look
at the URL the SOAP request is being made to, since the PHP client library
appends the OAuth parameters to the URL.  If you enable SOAP XML logging
the URL is recorded in the logs.  Perhaps a visual inspection of the URL
will show a difference between the environments.

One possible cause to investigate is whether the date and time is
configured correctly on the server. When signing the OAuth parameters the
current date/time is used, and if this is incorrect the AdWords API server
may reject the request.

Best,
- Eric Koleda, AdWords API Team