Hi Oliver,

1) The IsNegative field is also included in the ad performance report,
unfortunately at the moment we don't have a way to distinguish the same
field documentation from each report, so what the note is saying is that
when used in the Ad Performance report it will prevent zero impression rows.

2) Same reason as above.

I'll work with my team to fix this ambiguity in the docs.

Best,

-David Torres - AdWords API Team