Hi Ashley,

If you look
at
http://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-php/source/browse/trunk/src/Google/Api/Ads/AdWords/Lib/AdWordsUser.php#103,

you could see that AdWordsUser allows you to provide all the parameters for
configuring it in the constructor. Also, if you pass a non-null value for
any parameter, it overrides the value in the ini file. (e.g. $email in the
constructor takes precedence over email key in auth.ini).

So you could provide all the keys in your auth.ini (except client id) and
then create multiple AdWordsUser objects for each client id using the
overloaded constructors.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have more questions.

Cheers,
Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords API Advisor.