Hi Ashley,

I responded on the other thread you opened, but to summarize, you need to
run GetAccountHierarchy code example to get the list of client ids under
your MCC (or read it from a local database), and then run a report each for
each client. You could use the AdWordsUser constructor to create one user
each for each unique clientId.

Cheers,
Anash P. Oommen,
AdWords API Advisor.