I only know of de-duplication mode in the context of view-through
conversions. But then the values are wrong - it should be either "Enabled"
or "Disabled". At least, these are the values in the web interface.

To look up de-duplication mode for view-through conversions in the web
interface:
Tools&Analysis, Conversions. Now click on a single conversion IN THE LEFT
PANE (below All conversion types). Then go to advanced. You see an item
"View-through conversion search de-duplication"

Hope this helps