Hi,

Thanks for the answer. I'm aware about the token lifetime and that we
should reuse them. But the code I'm using has been
working for weeks and suddenly it's not working. I have never had
a CaptchaRequiredError before and the amount of requests are the same.

So I guess this is probably a something wrong with the the client library
(ruby) I'm using or just my own misstake. Anyway, I thought it was strange
that
Hudarsono Hu experienced the same *behaviour* all of a sudden.

Do you know anything about requests per minute?

Regards