Hi Margaret,

what you said is what I also thought some time ago. The Keywords that I
have changed to negative are not listed as deleted in the account and I
know that they had clicks and in fact they have the same ID as before. I
think the historical data will show if I change them to biddable again. So
that's the proof that the keywords are the same when I change them to
negative. Theoretically it should be possible to do it in one operation.