I'm trying to schedule migration for my reporting apps.  I successfully
moved all my Google Analytics data webservice consumption from the client
log-in to OAUTH2.  In order to achieve this I needed to register my
"Installed App" at https://code.google.com/apis/console and use the Client
ID and secret, etc.  When I attempted to do this for AdWords API, I did not
see an AdWords API in the "Services" section, so I simply used the API
Access section to register my "Installed App", and noted the generated
settings.  So my question is, does the AdWords API for version
201206 support OAUTH2 or should I continue to use the clientLogInUrl As
String = "https://www.google.com/accounts/ClientLogin"; logic for my
authentication?  I'm using in-house home-grown .NET code and not the client
libraries.

Next if OAUTH2 is supported, is the registration process via the
/apis/console/ the proper way, I'm not sure since there was not an AdWords
w/n the list of "Services"? Also, what would be the proper "scope"
parameter for the generation of an "Auth Grant" via
https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/auth, for GA it was:
scope=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.googleapis.com%2Fauth%2Fanalytics.readonly.

I am following the documentation found here: http://goo.gl/R9xYB

Thanks for your assistance,