Thanks for your reply!

The problem is that all code samples are relying on user activity.
What I want to acheive is downloading reports for all managed clients using
OAuth Service to Service authentication.
This process should be asynchronous and I believe I need something like
this to athenticate:

GoogleCredential credential = new
GoogleCredential.Builder().setTransport(HTTP_TRANSPORT)
            .setJsonFactory(JSON_FACTORY)
            .setServiceAccountId(SERVICE_ACCOUNT_EMAIL)
            .setServiceAccountScopes(STORAGE_SCOPE)
            .setServiceAccountPrivateKeyFromP12File(new File("key.p12"))
            .build();

When will this be possible in pure Ruby? (without need to use Java libraries).

Here's my unanswered post with more details:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!searchin/adwords-api/OAuth$202.0$20for$20Server$20to$20Server$20Applications$20problem/adwords-api/JxuwI7yDg94/3QudZw1pKJkJ

Could you help me somehow?

Martin