Any news? If this is a known problem, please postpone the sunset of 201109
until it's sorted out, if not - please give us a hand to sort out what
we're doing wrong. As the things stand, starting the next Monday, we will
be presenting our clients with totally fake and seemingly random data, even
if we've been waiting for two weeks now for an answer (I sent an email to
the support team before creating that thread here). I'm sorry to say it,
but that's an example of a really poor (if not lacking at all) support job!