Ryan,

I suspect this has something to do with the fields you are selecting.

Both "startDate" and "endDate" are required, but I don't think this is the
only issue.

Something that is not obvious about the documentation is that members of a
service object class are also selectable and may be required.

What I mean here is that since you are selecting fields from
CriterionBidLandscape, you may also be required to select fields from its
child object BidLandscape.LandscapePoint to get a result. A BidLandscape is
actually a collection of BidLandscape.LandscapePoint objects. In this case
it is an Array of BidLandscape.LandscapePoint objects. So by requesting a
CriterionBidLandscape without selecting the required field "bid" from the
BidLandscape.LandscapePoint class, you are preventing yourself from getting
any results. This goes for any service in the API.