Hi,

I am struck in modifying budget of a campaign which is having shared budget
previously. I am not able to find how to update budget of a individual
campaign.

Indepth: I'm having one shared budget as say $100 and assigned this shared
budget to 3 campaigns. Now how can update budget individual to one of these
campaign?
I tried by getting shared BudgetId and using it i have set budgetId and
modified amount to campaign and done mutate but I was not able to see the
updated amount and I did'nt get any Errors while running the logic.

Thanks in adv.