I hope that request will be rejected. As I understand totalConvValue is
just the sum of the *exact* values that were posted by the conversion
scripts.
If you want micros in totalConvValue then your conversion scripts should
set the values in micros instead of something else.

BTW:
*It's quite problematic working with this field, because the number
formatting varies depending on the account currency and regional settings.*
Can you elaborate on that? I work with many accounts from different
countries, but the number formatting appears to be the same (EN-US)
regardless the currency or region. Note that I retrieve all these numbers
solely in reports, downloaded in XML format.

Op dinsdag 27 november 2012 14:53:39 UTC+1 schreef Paul Matthews het
volgende: