Hey there,
We are applying for AdWords API Access, but we are planning on using the
API as basically read-only so that we can combine AdWords reporting data
with other reporting data in our system.  All the data that we need to
present is available in the Reporting APIs.
However, because we can only access only the TestAccount prior to approval,
and the Test Account has no actual delivery, the Reporting API's are
obviously not returning any data.  At best, we can show a bunch of 0's in
the UI (which obviously does not prove correct usage of the API, nor
of conformance to the Required Minimum Functionality for Reporting.

My question is how can we go about getting our API access approved when we
will not be getting any Reporting data out of the AdWords Test accounts?
Is there a way to enable access one of our delivering accounts so that we
can get delivery data?

Thanks