Hello, Paul.

My employer has signed up for the beta program AKA "The Program"
specifically to get access to this report. I have been retrieving other
reports with my code and had also set it up to download this one as well. I
have been testing daily to see when it would get turned on. I had
previously been getting "Beta error" responses but then started to get
empty reports with the headers etc but no data. We have not yet gotten a
response back from our CSR regarding our acceptance to "The Program" and I
am HOPEFUL that shortly before we receive that, some additional switch will
be pulled and I will start getting those reports back with data in them. Is
there anything I can do or that you can do? That report DOES work, right?
Is there some setting on your end that is waiting for final approval? My
employer wants this data pretty bad. Let me know what species of animal I
must sacrifice in order to get this data and it is as good as done. ;-)