Hi all,

when I request an adhoc report of the type KEYWORDS_PERFORMANCE_REPORT and
filter for a specific keyword and match type combination—let's call it
[keyword]—I get the following results (requesting keyword text, match type
and conversions):

"Ad Hoc Report (Feb 1, 2013)"

Keyword,Match type,Conv. (1-per-click)

keyword,Exact,0

keyword,Exact,0

keyword,Exact,432

keyword,Exact,0

keyword,Exact,0

keyword,Exact,0

Total, --,432

I was a bit confused by the extra lines until I realized that this specific
keyword was used in 6 different campaigns. Apparently this report always
segments by campaign ID:

"Ad Hoc Report (Feb 1, 2013)"

Campaign ID,Keyword,Match type,Conv. (1-per-click)

111724208,keyword,Exact,0

117047768,keyword,Exact,432

117048608,keyword,Exact,0

146873408,keyword,Exact,0

146874008,keyword,Exact,0

146873888,keyword,Exact,0

Total, --, --,432

It's trivial to sum up the values from the different campaigns (even more
so in this example when we only look at a single keyword) but I still
wonder whether there is a way to suppress this behavior and just show
totals over the whole account?
Furthermore, is this actually documented somewhere? I couldn't find
anything in the Report Types appendix.

Thanks for any feedback & cheers,
Dorian