Hi Zweitze,

I acknowledged in my original message that the doc states you cannot use
the two fields together. I know this. But the Adwords front-end *does* let
you use the two fields together to generate a report. So my question was,
why does the Adwords front-end let you use HourOfDay and ImpressionShare
fields in a report but the API doesn't?

Regards,
Abhinay