I use ruby client library v201209. The examples are the procedures for the
operation a get mutate The examples show:

a) get operation returns all values in the result for the given ID. I
know if campaign_id get operation returns a result, all subordinate Ad
Group (ad_grou_id -> keyvords, ad_grou_id -> text ads, etc.)
b) Mutate operation with operators ADD works similarly to get, but the data
is inserted. I know if campaign_id can insert one or more ad_group.
(ad_group_id -> keyvords ...)
c) Mutate operation with operators SET and REMOVE allow change only item of
ID

The first query. I understand these operations correctly something I
overlooked something?

This means there is a need to create more ad groups, you can do one query.
If necessary adjust the multiple items is needed to perform the operation
cycle for each ID.

Somewhere I read that the limit for the number of operations in a single
query is 500, but I can not find the page with this information

I need to manage more than 5,000 ad groups. I created a logic to compare
the inserted content from xml and the content of ads in AdWords. The output
of this logic are three fields

1) the ad group that will be stopped
2) the ad group that will be modified
3) ad groups that are newly created

Changes are carried out and stop the cycle for each ad_group_id. It or
otherwise not.

Creating a new Ad Group performs one query. The question I get all the
ad_group_id which are used in the second query to insert keywords or texts,
which is also implemented in the cycle for each ad_group_id

The second query. Is this procedure correct? There is no effective solution?

Sorry for the English. This is a translation of Google Translator.

Thank you for your answer.

Achil