Hi,

We have one weird problem with our ASP.NET MVC 4 application. Server is a
windows 2008 fully patched and up to date. We use AdWords API DotNet Client
Library <https://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-dotnet/>. We ask for
small reports, around 25 per batch.

If we launch around 25 threads on our development server, they all start in
the same time and come back in about the same time too. As expected.

However, in our production server, when we launch the same app, all threads
start at the same time, but come back at 2 seconds interval each. So
instead of taking 2 seconds total, it takes around a minute.

Is there some option in IIS that is not enabled? Is there some restriction
based on our IP? We Googled the case a lot without success. Nobody seems to
have this problem with Adwords API but us. Plus the fact that it works well
in development tells us the problem is somewhere in our production server.

We can't find why. Any idea?

Thanks for any help,

Stéphane