Hi Nils,

Thank you for reporting this, we are currently looking into the problem.
We've got a bug open with this
issue<https://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-php/issues/detail?id=90>in
the code site page that we'll be updating as soon as we have more
information.

If you could add any of the following information to the
bug<https://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-php/issues/detail?id=90>,
it'll help us to resolve the problem sooner:

   -
   - Operating System (including version)
   - PHP version
   - libxm version (see: LIBXML predefined