Hello,

I'm new to the whole google AdWords api and AdWords in general and trying
to find my way around. I have a few questions regarding the api and test a
account. I'm using the PHP api library.

I'm using a test account to download a criteria performance report in xml.
As noted in on the page explaining report downloading there is no reporting
data. So, the xml file i download only contains columns with name and
display attributes. This results in me not knowing what the attribute of
the column is that contains the actual value when there is data. To write a
function that handles this data I need to know this.

Another issue I have is this: something the application i'm trying to write
has to be able to do is to download reports from all accounts in one MCC
however, I see no way of testing this with my test account. And I find it
very hard to find the right documentation to do this. Can someone help me
out a bit? I'm kind of stuck on this because I have no idea how to test
this with my test account.

Thanks for the help!

Bram Wubs