Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the response.  Please let us know if there are any changes to
status.

Just as an FYI, this does have a very large impact from a business
perspective.  Clients who are running reports are making assumptions that
the data is accurate, so a few hundred dollars a day makes a difference
towards optimizating their campaigns against budget.

Thanks!
Charles