Hi,
  The API does not support all the features of the UI, so matching 100%
will always be a moving target as the UI adds more features that the API
doesn't support.

That said, it's not possible to obtain these metrics unless you are in the
beta program.  You can work with your account manager to get access.

- Kevin Winter
AdWords API Team