Does the TargetingIdeaService treat requests from the same Account but
different AdwordsSessions differently than requests with the same Account
and the same AdwordsSession?

When I shared the same AdwordsSession among multiple threads, I never get
RateExceededError if I wait roughly 500 milliseconds between requests.
However, if I use a different AdwordsSession between each threads, which
should be the correct way of doing it according to the Thread Safety
documentation for the Java API, I hit RateExceededErrors even with a 1500
millisecond wait time.

-Yiling