Hi Asad,

This is a code
example<https://code.google.com/p/google-api-adwords-dotnet/source/browse/examples/csharp/v201101/AddAds.cs?name=v12.5.0>from
 an older version of the .NET library, it shows how to create a video
ad. The code will still work if you change the API version to v201306.
Similarly, you can retrieve the templateAd using the field selectors
"UniqueName", "TemplateElementFieldName",
"TemplateElementFieldType", TemplateElementFieldText. This will give you
all the fields and their names.

Cheers,
Anash