Anash,

Thank you for your continued help on this issue.  I replied to your post
before by email, but I'm not sure if that made it to this forum, so I'll
post my relpy here.

Your outline makes sense.  1 question is -- how to tell from the FeedItems
below which of them are currently "live" in the UI vs those that are in the
feed but are not showing ni the UI?

Thanks again.

Julian